Jofrey M. McWilliam
Jofrey’s practice focuses on commercial and tort litigation, including professional negligence defense, product liability, wrongful death, real property, breach of contract, securities fraud, and business disputes.
Jofrey has experience litigating large, multi-district cases involving complex issues of federal practice and procedure, and cases involving significant development of expert opinion. In addition to Washington courts, Jofrey has experience practicing before various federal and state courts around the country. His judicial clerkships at both the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington and the Washington State Supreme Court give Jofrey a unique perspective into both trial and appellate practice.
- Byrnes Keller Cromwell LLP, 2004-present
- Perkins Coie LLP, 2000-2004
- Law Clerk, Hon. Thomas S. Zilly, United States District Court, Western District of Washington, 1999-2000
- Law Clerk, Hon. Charles W. Johnson, Washington State Supreme Court, 1998-1999
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Eugene A. Wright, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1998
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, summa cum laude, 1998
- B.A., English Literature, Temple University, 1993
- Washington State Bar Association, 1998
- Washington Supreme Court, 1998
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Washington, 2000
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2006
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, 2007