Nick’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, including antitrust, securities fraud, professional negligence defense, breach of contract, and other business disputes.
Prior to joining Byrnes Keller Cromwell, he worked at Sullivan & Cromwell in New York, where he gained extensive experience litigating cases for large financial institutions. A fluent speaker of German, Nick was previously a fellow of the Robert Bosch Foundation, during which time he worked on international antitrust issues for the German Federal Cartel Office and Deutsche Post AG, in Bonn, Germany.
- Byrnes Keller Cromwell LLP, 2014-present
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, 2012-2014
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, 2006-2009; 2010-2012
- Fellow, Robert Bosch Foundation, 2009-2010
- J.D., Columbia Law School, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2006
- M.A., German Literature, University of Wisconsin, with distinction, 2002
- B.A., History and German, Washington & Lee University, with honors in history, summa cum laude, 2001
- State of New York, 2007
- State of Washington, 2013
- USDC, Western District of Washington, 2013
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2013
- U.S. Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation, 2013
- USDC, Western District of Michigan, 2015