Kelly C. Nieto
Kelly joined the firm as an associate in 2015. Before joining Byrnes Keller Cromwell, she gained extensive courtroom experience as a prosecuting attorney for multiple municipalities in Snohomish County. In addition to working as a prosecutor, Kelly clerked for The Honorable Michael T. Downes, Presiding Judge of Snohomish County Superior Court. Clerking at the state court level gave her a unique perspective into criminal and civil trial practice and appeals.
- Associate, Byrnes Keller Cromwell LLP, 2015-present
- Prosecuting Attorney, Zachor & Thomas, 2014-2015
- Law Clerk, Hon. Michael T. Downes, Presiding Judge, Snohomish County Superior Court, 2012-2014
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Political Science & Human Rights, cum laude, University of Washington, 2009
- State of Washington, 2012