Bradley S. Keller
Brad is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, a Fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, a Fellow in the International Society of Barristers, and a Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Brad has been engaged in a trial practice since 1980, focusing on business and tort litigation. He has tried a number of high stakes and high profile jury and non-jury disputes representing both plaintiffs and defendants, ranging from RICO, securities fraud, products liability, Consumer Protection Act, professional liability, dealer-termination, and class action cases.
A profile of Brad was published in the King County Bar Journal, and another profile was published in Washington Law & Politics.
- Byrnes & Keller LLP – founding partner, 1984 to present (currently Byrnes Keller Cromwell LLP)
- Bogle & Gates, 1979-1984
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, magna cum laude, 1979
- B.A., Beloit College, cum laude, 1976
- Elected to Fellowship in American College of Trial Lawyers (2002)
- Elected to membership in American Board of Trial Advocates (2002)
- Elected to Fellowship in International Society of Barristers (2009)
- Elected to Fellowship in International Academy of Trial Lawyers (2010)
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America every year since 2003: 2010, 2014 and 2018 Lawyer of the Year for Bet-the-Company Litigation (Seattle); 2012, 2015 and 2020 Lawyer of the Year for Defense Legal Malpractice (Seattle); 2021 Lawyer of the Year for Litigation – Securities (Seattle); 2016 Lawyer of the Year for Real Estate Litigation (Seattle)
- Listed in America’s Leading Business Lawyers published by Chambers and Partners (U.K.)
- Law & Politics – Top 10 SuperLawyer in Washington every year since 2006; Top 100 every year since 2003
- Martindale-Hubbell – Rated AV Preeminent
- American Bar Foundation – Life Fellow
- Listed in Benchmark Litigation: Washington Litigation Star
- Listed in Seattle Magazine Best Lawyers for Commercial Litigation
- Listed in Seattle Metropolitan Best Lawyers for Commercial Litigation
- Listed in National Registry of Who’s Who